Cassava Roti (GF)A delicious side to add to your winter curries that gluten-free, dairy-free and made from a vegetable!
Roti is a round flatbread found in Indian meals and is usually made from wholemeal flour. This recipe is gluten free, dairy free and egg free. It is perfect to have with your delicious winter curries. These Rotis are best eaten straight away once cooked.
Prep: 10 minutes
- 2 cups Cassava Flour
- 1 cup Coconut Milk
- 1/2 cup Olive Oil
- 1 cup Water (you may need more to thin the mixture)
- Pinch of Salt
- Ghee or Coconut Oil for frying
- Oil a non stick frying pan with ghee or coconut oil
- In a mixing bowl mix Cassava, Coconut Milk, Olive Oil, Water and Salt.
- The thinner the mixture the better these will be - almost like a crepe consistency so keep adding water slowly until it's nice and thin
- Spoon onto hot frying pan and cook like a pancake
- Eat straight away
- Makes approximately 10 pancakes.