Mini Gluten-Free Blueberry MufﬁnsSimple, delicious, yummy muffins to make with the kiddies at home.
This recipe is gluten free, dairy free and egg free. It is perfect to make with the children for a delicious morning or afternoon tea treat. Make a double batch and have some in the freezer for whenever you need.
Mini Gluten Free Blueberry Mufﬁns
Prep: 10 minutes
- 1 cup almond meal
- 1/4 cup buckwheat ﬂour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 cup vanilla yoghurt or coconut yoghurt
- 1/4 plant based milk
- 3 tbsp honey
- 1/2 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp vanilla powder or vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries or frozen wild blueberries
- Pre-heat oven to 180’C.
- In a mixing bowl combine almond meal, buckwheat ﬂour and baking powder.
- Add vanilla yoghurt, milk, acv, honey and vanilla.
- Fold through blueberries.
- Spoon into a lined or greased mini mufﬁn tray.
- Bake in oven for 18-20 mins or until cooked through.
- Allow to cool.
About the author:
Passionate about inspiring you to live a healthy and happy life, Nutritionist, Naturopath and Mum Casey-Lee Lyons shares recipes that nourish your body from the inside out. Her healthy recipes are made with whole food ingredients, free from gluten, dairy and sugar.
She shares easy-to-understand nutrition advice to re-energise your body and healthy lifestyle inspiration to help you embrace your best life.
To download her free recipe e-book or to browse through hundreds of delicious recipes visit www.livelovenourish.com.au or follow Live Love Nourish on social media: Instagram @livelovenourishaus, Facebook @livelovenourish.