Healthy Tuna Pasta Bake (GF)Try this easy family meal made with top quality, delicious, healthy ingredients.
This simple, healthy recipe has become my go to meal when I have to bring a dish to a party recently. It's packed with goodness and made using the best quality, Australian made ingredients.
- 1-2 jars of Little Tuna (sustainable, Australian tuna)
- 3-4 tablespoons Great Guts Mayo (with added bone broth)
- 2-3 cups of good quality gluten-free pasta spirals
- Mix of fresh veggies like carrot, capsicum, celery, silverbeet, zucchini
- 1 red or brown onion
- 3 cloves garlic
- Ghee or coconut oil for frying
- 1/4 cup of almond meal
- 2 tablespoons nutritional yeast
- A little cheese to grate on top (unless you're dairy free)
- Salt and pepper
- Cook gluten-free pasta until soft. Strain and place in a large mixing bowl.
- Chop and fry onion, garlic and all veggies until cooked.
- Mix together cooked veggies, pasta, tuna and mayo. Add salt and pepper.
- Pour into a baking dish and top with almond meal, nutritional yeast and cheese.
- Bake in the oven on 180 degrees for 15-20 minutes until the top is lightly browned and crispy.